FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
ATLANTA (10/13/22)—ProNovos has partnered with eight major CPA firms to bring data-driven insights to construction contractors across the United States.
“In addition to being some of the most-respected accounting, tax and advisory firms in the construction industry, these companies share something else as well—a deep commitment to helping contractors be the best they can be,” said Bruce Orr, founder and Chief Data Scientist of ProNovos. “We’re thrilled to announce these eight new relationships—and counting. This is a major milestone for our company and a powerful affirmation of our mission.”
The CPA firms, several of which have provided financial backing to ProNovos as part of the agreements, work with hundreds of contractors all over the country.
ProNovos will give contractors working with these companies fast and easy access to its technologies and analytics solutions. Armed with ProNovos tools, the CPA firms’ construction leaders will provide their contractor clients with strategic and managerial advice to help reduce their risk, protect their profit margins and better position them for the future.
Heavily represented in INSIDE Public Accounting’s 2022 rankings of Top 100 and Top 200 CPA firms, the eight new ProNovos partners are:
- Columbus, Ohio-based GBQ Partners, which serves construction contractors across Ohio and the Midwest
- Albuquerque-based REDW LLC, one of the largest certified public accounting and business advisory firms in the Southwest
- Tulsa, Oklahoma-based HoganTaylor LLP, which boasts a large roster of contractor clients in Oklahoma, Arkansas and Texas
- Atlanta-based Smith + Howard , which brings more than 50 years of construction-industry experience to its contractor clients nationwide
- Indianapolis-based Somerset CPAs and Advisors, which serves contractors in the Midwest and across the country
- Boston-based AAFCPAs, which primarily serves contractors in Massachusetts and New Hampshire
- Salina, Kansas-based Pinion (formerly KCoe Isom), which serves community-based contractors across the United States via 22 different offices
- Portland, Oregon-based Perkins & Co, an award-winning CPA firm that also maintains an office in Vancouver, Washington, and primarily serves specialty contractors in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and California